We invest in protecting our customers’ privacy and use the most advanced security procedures and encryption tools.
We adopted the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) network security protocol to guarantee a secure connection for all communications with our clients, protect customers during their transactions with the company and keep all customer information private.
- User identification and server authentication policies, ensure the data is sent to the right customer terminal and server.
- Data transmission is encrypted to prevent data theft and unauthorized access by third parties.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure that all data remain unchanged during transmission.
We have a sound financial status and keep transparent information practices
BullMarkets™ is committed to providing complete transparency.
What is POI and POR and why is it necessary?
BullMarkets™ asks for POI and POR documentation on different occasions. This is mainly done to verify the client’s true identity and prevent cases of identity theft, fraud and money laundering.
- POI stands for Proof of Identity and it can be a scan of a valid ID card, your passport or driver’s license.
- POR stands for Proof of Residence and it can be a scan of any official document that states your current address, such as a utility bill or bank statement; View guide to verification of documents.
Payment Documents Verification
If you wish to add credit to your account via Debit/Credit Card, we ask for further verification by submitting a front and back scan of your card; View guide to verification of documents.
Is my personal information safe with you?
We use the latest encryption tools to ensure that all personal documentation is secure! Our system uses multiple user identification methods to prevent any identity theft and all customer data is backed up in several different locations. Your personal information couldn’t be safer!
What can I do to ensure maximum security on my part?
- Never disclose your password to others
- Don’t save your username or password on any device
- Choose a password that cannot be easily deciphered, ideally your password should consist of both characters, symbols and digits and should be changed regularly
- Always log out at the end of any activity in the system
Please contact Customer Support if you have any further questions or concerns regarding privacy and security.